A Junior Glow is a great beginning facial for patients 18 years of age and under! It includes a customized deep cleanse, acne extractions and thorough skincare education! The DiamondGlow® portion of this treatment is an advanced, non-invasive skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction and the infusion of serums customized for your skin care needs. This treatment helps to improve skin health, function and appearance by gently removing the top layer of skin and delivering topical cosmetic serums onto the skin. It is great for pre-teens and teens in need of skin care and education!
Unlike traditional wet facial treatments, which rely on chemical exfoliation to treat skin at the surface level, DiamondgGlow’s® patented recessed diamond tip wand delivers a next-level resurfacing treatment that deeply cleans and rejuvenates the skin.
First, we discuss your skin type and concerns to determine a customized plan for you. There are six DiamondGlow® exfoliating diamond tips to choose from, with each tip specifically designed for maximum efficacy and exfoliation for specific skin concerns. There are three serums to choose from based on your skin type. All of our SkinMedica ® Pro-Infusion Serums are sulphate/sulphite-free, paraben-free, and fragrance-free. You may choose from the following serums:
- SkinMedica® HA5 Hyaluronic Acid (Normal to Dry Skin Types)
- Features 5 forms of HAs to instantly hydrate, visibly plump, and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Skin Medica® Skin Brightening (Pigmented or Uneven Skin Types)
- Patented Lumixyl® peptide brightens, improving the appearance of uneven pigmentation.
- SkinMedica® Pore Clarifying (Oily, Acne-Prone Skin Types)
- Powerfully addresses imperfections, promoting clearer skin. Ideal for acne-prone skin.
Next, lay back and relax! One of our expert Licensed Aestheticians will use DiamondGlow’s® 3×1 technology to simultaneously exfoliate, extract debris, and infuse your skin with professional-grade SkinMedica Pro-Infusion Serums when pores are open and most receptive. After, they will review custom skincare education catered to the pre-teen or teen’s skin needs.
This treatment is great for:
- Skin-tone unevenness
- Improving Skin Radiance
- Large pores
- Clogged pores/blackheads
- Keratosis Pilaris
The Junior Glow is great for your face, neck and décolleté (chest) areas. We can also perform this treatment on the back for body acne as well as the arms and legs for Keratosis Pilaris.
The Junior Glow treatment is a relaxing facial experience that takes 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on you specific skin needs as well as add on treatments.
Single Junior Glow treatments are great for anyone looking to refresh their skin for a healthy glow.
For best results, we recommend 6 Junior Glow treatments, followed by a maintenance treatment every 4-6 weeks.
Yes! We offer the following add-on enhancements to the Junior Glow treatment:
- Lip Infusion Therapy: An extra treatment to smooth, hydrate and plump your lips.
- Eye Radiance Therapy: An extra treatment to hydrate, plump and smooth the skin around your eyes.
- Waxing: Lip and/or brow waxing to remove unwanted hair on the face and compliment your Junior Glow treatment.
- Tinting: Brow tinting to darken the color of brow hair to compliment your Junior Glow treatment.
- Superficial peel: Also known as our red carpet peels, these are a fantastic no downtime add on. We have several different types of superficial peels to help with a multitude of skin conditions such as dryness, clogged pores, and acne just to name a few.
- Dermaplaning: You can combine dermaplaning with a Diamond Glow for what is known as our “Diamond Dermaplane Facial”. This add on removes dead skin as well as peach fuzz.
None! Although some patients experience a scratchy, slightly stinging sensation during treatment, the Junior Glow is generally perceived as a relaxing, enjoyable facial.
There is no downtime with the Junior Glow! Although some patients with sensitive skin may experience temporary tightness, redness or slight swelling after the treatment, patients can wear makeup and resume all regular activities immediately after the treatment.
Your skin will immediately feel more hydrated and smooth. Within 72 hours most patients see continued improvements in fine lines, dryness, roughness and overall radiance.
Most patients continue to experience a radiant “glow” for up to 6 weeks when supported with a custom take-home skincare regimen.
If possible, please arrive to your appointment with no makeup. No other preparation is necessary. If you skin tends to be sensitive/reactive you may want to discontinue your retinoid one night before, but no worries if you forget the treatment can still safely be done!
Protect your new skin investment! Apply a mineral sunscreen to your face daily (we recommend this to EVERYONE, regardless of treatment), and follow up with a skincare regimen based on your skin type and your specific skin concerns. If you do not currently have a daily sunscreen or skin care regimen, ask your expert Licensed Aesthetician for recommendations! We have a large variety of skincare products for purchase in our clinics.
Unlike other facials or treatments, Junior Glow is customized to the pre-teen or teen’s specific skincare needs. Everything about this treatment is customizable, from the diamond tip grit, to the suction (extraction) level, to the serums infused into your skin! We combine a precision diamond tip and targeted SkinMedica ® Pro-Infusion Serums to ensure you are getting exactly what your skin needs. Skin care education ensures you leave with the knowledge to maintain your skin’s radiant results!
Anyone ages 18 and under is a good candidate for the Junior Glow! This treatment is safe for ALL skin types, skin tones and in most cases all skin conditions.
Patients prone to severe skin irritation or allergic reactions should consult with one of our expert Licensed Aestheticians prior to treatment.
The Junior Glow is offered at all four of our locations in Gulfport, Gautier, Pass Christian and Wiggins